Monday, September 9, 2013

Musica Monday

Music is an important part of each of our lives. Whether its just to be background noise on the commute in to work, or if its the reason you go in to work, or if its simply how you get through the day, music is a major part of our lives. People's taste in music is just as varied and all over the place. I've been trying to listen to as much music as I can lately and for me, indie music is still one of my favorite genres. There's a song I found a while ago, then lost due to my terrible methods of storing things, then refund again just this past week. It's a lullaby by Gregory & the Hawk, a true indie band. This lullaby is very calming and melodic and really puts me in a great mindset. So, without any further ado, enjoy 'Boats & Birds' by Gregory & the Hawk!


Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment