Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Finding a New Job

As you have probably noticed, my posting has been sporadic at best as of late. I apologize for that but in my defense I've been working one full time job (40 hours a week...or more) plus coaching 4-5 days a week. Suffice to say that I haven't had a regular schedule since my shifts for my full time job vary from 8am-530pm to 11pm-9am! I can't guarantee much lately because my schedule keeps on changing too. So, for the past few weeks I've been using my spare time to talk to my family (whom I don't see much anymore) and sleeping (which is a rare occurrence). This schedule is working for now because I'm making money, but it is making daily life hard. So, I've decided that I'm going to be looking for a new job, this time in the field I wanted to work in: fitness. I'm finding a few such jobs around, but the hard part (as with any career) is finding an entry level job. Yet, his is no reason to give up :) I've been working with people with developmental disabilities for the past few months and it's been a blast, and I can use that experience for my new job, whatever it is!

Well, that's my little update for now, sorry about being so sporadic again. I'm working on it! Like right now I'm posting at nearly 3am....wtf?!

Love,
Sara :)


Oh, and this is my friend Umbreon :) isn't he cute?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment