Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Poor Kindle...


So I went to dig my kindle out of my desk today because I'm getting a little tired of carrying around all these big books (they do make for good weapons at times and I really like the library, but seriously it's getting to be a bit heavy for my purse and afraid I'm gonna end up breaking it. I still plan on carrying some around every so often, and as much as I love the idea of having a solid book in my hand, when I'm out and about a kindle just seems to be easier and lighter...
Anyways, I dug my kindle out today and plugged it in since it had died and this came up:


Ummmm...I think my kindle might be sick. And yes this is like the very first kindle made. I think it might even be the original version of the kindle! So, my plan is to head into Best Buy tomorrow and see if my kindle can be healed or if I need to buy a new one. If I need a new one, any kindle users out there have a suggestion? I want one that's not too much because all I'm going to do is read books, no tv shows, I've got an iPad and Netflix for that! And I do have kindle on my iPad but I can't buy any new books on there for kindle which is quite annoying. Suggestions?

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment