Monday, October 14, 2013

Musica Monday

Let's go back in time for a little bit. Ok, not that far back...the 90's, the 1990s. So like 20 years ago or so. There was a great cartoon that everyone I knew watched back then. It's actually still going on to this day (I know because it plays at like 5am when I'm up for work Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Mondays) and produces cards and games that are still just as popular as they were when I was little. The newest game just came out recently. Enough with the clues, if you haven't figured it out, I'm talking about Pokemon. There are really two reasons why I am bringing up this on a Musica Monday.
1. I just finished rearranging my Pokemon cards (yes, I collect them, and I'll have you know I have a pretty great collection :P) and thought of this song that I once actually played in my school orchestra.


2. Lindsey Stirling, a violinist whom I have written about in the past on this blog (and who Matt got to see live....so jealous!) came out with a new duet with another YouTube sensation, Kurt Hugo Schneider, called the Dubstep Pokemon Remix. I, for one, can't get enough of this pair.


I hope you guys enjoy this blast from the not-too-distant past!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment