Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pinning Pumpkins

I've seen painted pumpkins before on Pinterest for Halloween, but they never seemed to be as big as they are this year! People are really getting creative with this different version of decorating for Halloween. I do understand the draw for like younger kids: less of a mess for the parents to clean up, but it still stands that I have found myself more and more interested in trying out one or some of these new pumpkin ideas myself this year. Now, I haven't done my Halloween decorating yet this year, but I will be getting on that as soon as I have a day off of work...so next weekend? I'm not sure when that will be exactly, but when I do get to my pumpkins I will for sure share them with you! For now, here are some painted pumpkins that I have been pinning on Pinterst lately!

From here

From here

From here

From here

From here

Also, you can follow me on Pinterst here.

Lastly, Matt just got Pokemon X and is very unwilling to go to bed tonight even though he works early tomorrow morning because he wants to play :P It's amusing and adorable!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment