Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cleaning Day

Twice moving back yesterday, I have been struggling with the process of making my room presentable and getting rid of junk. Today's task: 
 
The two remaining containers that need to be emptied of clothing and such.

This drawer I have put off for a few years now :P

And cleaning off my bed.

How do these end? Well...there's a reason this post is a later one for being up! I did get through all of my boxes (amazingly) and I am again struck with how much stuff I own! It is a bit ridiculous at times, even more is how much less stuff I have than several of my friends.... What kind of world do we live in where our possessions are what define us. Wanna know what I am most excited for this summer? When I can walk and run and jump around again!!!! It is so exciting!! I hope none of you have to deal with a boot, but if you do that you did someone worth telling people about to get it :P if not, make up a really good one! It's more fun that way!

Anyways, I must say that my closet looks a lot more full! :P
What do you think?



And a lovely shot of Doritos in his favorite spot: my closet.

I hope you all have a wonderful night!

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment