Saturday, May 11, 2013

Traveling Idea

So I've been thinking of new ways to document my travels other than just pictures and writing. I'm not saying that I'm going to stop doing that! Far from it! More like making sure that I have something to remind me of what I did that day or on that trip and see it tangibly. I started this a bit on my New York trip. For one, I'm gonna try and blog everyday I'm off traveling and go through my day, but that's kinda a given. The other thing is my new one: get a postcard for everyday while traveling to remember what happens and make a book out of them later. I haven't gotten many yet, but I'm working on it! :)

Here are a few links that I've found for traveling that I think all you should look at!

  • Tips for exploring a new city you've never been to before.
  • Packing problems? This should help!
Not just that, but I found a quote from Anthony Bourdain, which really stuck with me and I'm finding that I want to follow his advice.

If you're 22, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel - as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them- wherever you go.

So, I encourage everyone to do this! Even if you're not 22, go travel, it's good for the soul!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment