Monday, May 27, 2013

Musica Monday

Today is my first day home after graduating from undergrad! How crazy is that?! I'm still comprehending that I'm completely done, it takes a bit of getting used to. I was lucky enough to get to spend most of today with Matt, who has posted on here before when things have gotten to be too much for me to be able to find time to post... Anyways, here I am to bring you my first Musica Monday post-grad! Does this change anything? Not really, I just don't have homework to do after, I mean other than cleaning up and reorganizing my room.
When it came to today's music choice I really wasn't sure where to go, and still I'm not exactly sure, but I'm figuring that something will come to me like it usually does when I'm typing this up :P (well now you know how I work lots of the time). For some reason, it might be because both me and Matt are pretty sleepy but I got into the mood for a lullaby. I enjoy these quite a bit and have listened to many over the years. I want to share with you two of my favorite lullabies. The first is called Lullaby for a Stormy Night and the other I only know as Inuyasha's Lullaby (for those of you who sadly do not know who Inuyasha is, please go look up and watch the show!). These two lullabies are really quite beautiful, one has lyrics while the other doesn't but both are wonderful! I hope you enjoy :)




I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day! I love you all!
Goodnight!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment