Friday, May 17, 2013

New Book

So, it's a new day. It's been a rough week, stress levels have been high and I've reached breaking point once or twice. But classes are done, and all that I've got left are two finals next week. I did pick up a new book at the bookstore today, the new Dan Brown novel, Inferno. I am super excited to start reading it since I am a fan of his novels and how detailed and clever he can be in his books. I've got a few books that I'm reading right now, which is good since after surgery I'm going to be doing a lot of reading since I'll be in bed for a while most likely :P

Also: respect for Heath Ledger! Just found this earlier and thought I'd share :P

Anyways, things here are going, hopefully less stressful than they have been. I have some things to do today to make it up to people for being so cranky and unhappy for parts of yesterday :/ but I suppose everyone has their days, and yesterday was one that I'm not proud of but I can't actually erase, so just learn from it and I hope that I don't lose my patience like that again. I am truly lucky to have friends who care about me and respect me and want things to go better for me! Never forget what you have, friends are important!! And I thank my friends :)

Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment