Monday, May 20, 2013

Musica Monday

Hey folks. So, things have been interesting lately in my life. I'm not really going to expand on that much because I'm still working it through myself. Sometimes things do take more than one period of thought in order to figure out. I will say that those who know are looking at me a bit different and are working just as hard as I am to try and figure out what to do now. 
To describe the mood I'm in right now would be impossible. There are so many emotions running through my head right now; music is really the only thing that I can come up with now that could even come close to fitting my mood, and even there I'm struggling a bit. The best that I can come up with for now is a few Avril Lavigne songs that come pretty close and do pretty well.



I hope that you guys enjoy these songs! I know that they are a few of my favorite of hers.
How are your weeks going? Finals are almost done! Then it's senior week, which should be a lot of fun, then home and surgery (finally)!
Maybe I'll move to London...that'd be fun!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment