Thursday, November 8, 2012

Drawing of the Naboo Starfighter

I am a Star Wars geek. There, I said it. I have loved the first three original movies since the first time I watched them. One of my favorite planets and ships actually only appears in Episode 1. The planet Naboo is one of the most sleek and beautiful planets I have ever seen in an Science Fiction show. The Naboo starfighter is one of my favorite ships of all time. I decided to take a a chance and draw on for myself :) Now, I'm no artist, but this is my attempt, I haven't finished yet because I seem to not have a black colored pencil...so for now the partially colored in picture. :) Enjoy!


Try drawing almost every day and soon you will get lots better! I will try and remember to post the finished picture once I've gotten more colored pencils :)
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment