Thursday, November 15, 2012

When is it too Early for Christmas Music?

Alright, so I have a confession to make. I have started to listen to Christmas music. I'm not exactly sure why I started now (well 2 days ago to be precise), but I guess I was just feeling Christmas-y (yes, that is a word :P). I have to say that no matter how old I get the classic Christmas songs from my childhood are still my favorite Christmas songs of all time. I mean I won't lie, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra is still probably my favorite Christmas band to listen to, but more because they are something different than the usual Christmas music we play. What I wanted to ask/see if anyone had an opinion on was when is it too early for Christmas music? Anyone else listening to Christmas music already?
Happy Thursday!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment