Monday, November 5, 2012

Musica Monday

And I'm back with my Musica Mondays :P I hope you enjoy! This song was actually found by my roommate this year, who is pretty awesome. She was looking around for music and found this group called The Pierces, and we have been listening to them since then. I would classify them as a bit of a darker sounding but still different band, who have pretty stellar fashion! I do love their dresses and outfits in general. Now, I couldn't decide about which song to post, so I'm going to post the first two songs that I heard from them.
The first is called 'Secret', it's kinda dark, but I still am a fan of it! Especially the music video!


The second is called 'Turn on Billie', this one isn't nearly as dark, but has the same sort of sound. Another one of my favorites, so enjoy!


Keep looking for new music! And let me know if you want me to post any new ones, I'm always open to suggestions! Have a great Monday, friends!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment