Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Where Have I Been? 2

I haven't updated you guys on my whereabouts on the interwebs for a while and I wanted to share a blog that I found. I do search the webs every so often, looking at different blogs that I've either found before or looking for new ones, usually as a study break (this time a break from studying Psychology or writing papers). This time I'd like to share with you a blog called A Cup of Jo. Written by a magazine writer out of NYC who blogs about everything from sex tips to dinner etiquette, traveling to fashion, this is my favorite type of blog, one that touches on just about everything because that's kinda of how I enjoy looking at things. I'm not so good at that whole looking at one thing at a time and keeping in a consistent routine, I tend to be a bit more sporadic in my thinking (in case you haven't figured that out from my blog yet :P ).
Here are some of my favorite posts from A Cup of Jo

So yea, you guys should all check it out! It's a pretty neat blog and well written.
Enjoy!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment