Sunday, November 4, 2012

Quotes from Albus Dumbledore

I am a big fan of the Harry Potter series. My mother and I used to read them as soon as we could get our hands on a new book in the series, my favorite characters were Ron and Hermione and my mother's was Albus Dumbledore. I daresay that as I have gotten older I have come to appreciate why she found Dumbledore to be one of the most fascinating and awesome characters in the series. There are many people out there in the Potter fan-world who know a lot more than I do about Dumbledore, but one of my favorite things that came from him are his quotes. I'm a big fan of quotes, so for today I thought that maybe you would like to hear some of my favorite quotes that came from this amazing wizard :) If not, well, I have new music all lined up for tomorrow :P Enjoy!

~"By all means continue destroying my possessions. I daresay I have too many."
~"Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."
~"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
~"I don't need a cloak to become invisible."
~"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
~"Ah music, a magic far beyond all we do here!"
~"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow up to be."
~"Time is making fools of us again."
~"Don't count your owls before they are delivered."
~"Of corse it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
~"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."
~"Even the best of us must sometimes eat our words."
~"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

This is my nerdiness for one day, I hope you guys enjoyed! Leave some more HP quotes if you want! These are just some of my favorite Dumbledore ones :P
I hope you all had a great weekend, and good luck on the upcoming week!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment