Thursday, November 1, 2012

Food for Thought 2 - Red Lemonade Remixed

     Hello everyone!  This is Matt back with another food for thought, and this time my post is going to feature a man named Ronald Jenkees.  He is a truly amazing musician who has been making killer beats with his keyboard and computer for some time now, and has finally put up a new song.  This may not seem like a big deal, but the last time he posted on YouTube was around four years ago, and it has really felt like a long time!  What I find so interesting about this man is not only his finesse with music, but also his positive and inspiring mood that always shows in his videos.  It really gets me in a good state of mind, and can hopefully get you readers in one too!


   Here is the link to his new YouTube video, which looks like will be a song on his upcoming CD. Its called Red lemonade Remixed, and I am sure digging it, as I do with most of his music.  If you are interested, I would suggest checking out some of the other great music on his channel, I promise you won't regret it.

As always, have a great day! And listen to some new music!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment