Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Magic of Reading

I create this post as I am just over half-way through the book Dracula by Bram Stoker. It won't be very long, but I wanted to get this down. For the past several years, pretty much since I entered high school I haven't had a lot of free time to sit down and read a book for the fun of it. When I was little, I used to lose myself in books and could spend many hours reading without a hitch if I found the book interesting. This past month (though the class is not yet over) with my class, Monsters: Myths & Movies, has really brought back to me this love for reading and for getting lost in a book and trying to understand the characters! Not only that but finding a magic in the books in the way that they can take you to another world for a while, or simply back in time to the victorian age or medieval times, or across the globe to Egypt or Transylvania (can you tell what I'm reading now? :P). Welcome back into my life, reading for the fun of it! I'm sure starting next semester and after graduation that we will be seeing much more of each other :D
Have a good night, my friends!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment