Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Start of a New Week

It's Sunday. Finally! It has been one hell of a long week! This class I am taking, though fun, is quite a lot of work, I have spent this weekend working on that paper and only got a full rough draft done this morning (NOT good!). But I did go out Friday night with a few friends for a birthday party. We were up in Minneapolis and went to a bar called Williams where we met up with some friends of friends and had a few drinks and a lot of fun! Calling it a girl's night out.


The above picture is Andi, me, and the birthday girl Carly :)
It's also quite dry outside, so make sure to use lotion! :P Yes, this is me giving advice again!
Well, I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!! :D And look forward to a good week :) In my class we will be moving on to the tale of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde this week! So, be prepared for that change as well :P
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment