Monday, January 28, 2013

Musica Monday

So, I have been racking my brain for what I should use for this week's Musica Monday. I decided to go back to one of my older posts and put it into Pandora! I really must say that that is a really wonderful way to get new music, btw! For this week I have decided to use a band called Jem. I found them when I looked back into the group The Pierces. They actually sound quite similar (or so I'm told :P), but all I can really say is that I find her voice interesting and nice! I hope you enjoy her music as much as I have been as of late :D


This song also apparently appeared in the Sex & the City movie! Fun fact there :P
Have a good Monday! I only have 3 days left of my class this month!! Then it's time for another week long break, then back again for my last semester of school! :D
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment