Friday, January 4, 2013

Year of the Dresses

Hey guys, I know it's two posts in one day and I could probably wait to post this until tomorrow, but I don't want to get caught up in something else and forget tomorrow. Anyways, I entered a contest through one of my favorite online stores/places to buy clothing and accessories: Modcloth. I did have a post from earlier about some of their dresses (here), but this contest would ensure that I would add some more posts about my fashion, or at least once a month along with what I post otherwise. I know that I'm not exactly a fashionista in the regular sense, but I'd really appreciate a vote or two from people who do look at this blog (I love you all!). To vote for me, please just click here, and if you have a facebook you can vote (I think you might have to accept an app for facebook, but think about helping me? :P). You are all wonderful for reading my blog, and whether or not you vote I still hope that you will continue to read and will pass it on to others so that they can read it as well :3
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment