Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quick Update

Sorry to say folks, but I don't believe that I will be going climbing this weekend, instead me and a few friends are heading to Six Flags to relax and get our minds off of work and school to have some fun. So, there won't be another climbing update until the following week. Once I get back to school I'm not sure when the climbing updates will continue since I will also have school work to do. But I will do my best to continue with that, since we do have a climbing wall at school I plan to take full advantage of that.
I was talking to my climbing partner and if we both live in the same area next summer/year we hopefully will be getting memberships at some climbing place, in hopes of someday getting our own climbing gear and climbing real rocks instead of just the walls inside.
That's all for now!
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment