Sunday, August 12, 2012

Update on Climbing

Alright, so I went climbing with a few friends this past Friday and it was such a blast! Seriously! We were four people total who went. For the first time, we had enough time to take a break between climbs but were still able to be social while this was all going on :). Even though one person was on her first time belaying, she did an awesome job and belayed me 4 or 5 times in a row! We had a small bonfire after with s'mores which were delicious, the bugs weren't even too bad which made it even better.
We won't be going climbing this Friday, or at least I won't be because I will be meeting up with my boyfriend in the Wisconsin Dells for the weekend :D I am super excited to finally get to spend some time with him! It's been a long summer not seeing him for very long each month, but we have been going strong for over a year, so I hope things continue going well :)
Anyways, no more climbing until the weekend after, which may also include a trip the Six Flags Great America in Gernee!!! I'm excited to find out if this will happen or not!
Alright, now I am going to bed :P
Have a restful night all and I hope to hear from you guys some time :P
Love,
Sara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment